Tuesday, December 21, 2004

James Brown Funky Christmas

My girlfriend bought me the CD in this post's title as a 6-month anniversary pressie. It is excellent!

Thankyou, Matt, for reprinting my learning journal without permission. Note that I will one day do the same to you, and the revenge will be sweeter than Swete, the special sugar-replacement-substitute made from condensed mashed swedes and sweets.

And this is the article I wish to share (which might have some bearing on certain problems (which might have some bearing on the things we are considering in this blog (which might have some bearing on your thinking (which might have some bearing on your existence (which has no bearing on anything))))). "Young people aren't trivial, but they eschew party politics for things they feel connected with."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Pete?

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home